|A face looks like the earth.|
- The nose is the mountain peak where we breathe fresh, crisp air. This crisp air points us where we need to go.
- The air we breathe is the wind of the Spirit which we can receive through either the nose or the mouth. Both are also places of smell/taste or discernment. We need the Spirit of God to give us discernment in all areas of our life, but especially in our direction and appetites.
- Our vision is protected in the valleys of our face. There is certain insight you can only get through those deep, sheltered times. Our ability to see is lodged in the caves and caverns of our Creator.
- Our mouth is used both to receive and give. We eat and breathe but we also speak. Our words will return a harvest of either life or death.
- Our face is to reflect the image of our Creator. It will be changed into the image of the glory of the Lord the more we behold Him.
Psalm 34:8; Proverbs 18:21; Psalm 61; Proverbs 12:14; 2 Corinthians 3:18; 1 John 3:2-3
October 30, 2013