Thursday, April 18, 2024

You're Invited

 



Jesus openly invites us to know Him.

But do we invite Him to know us?


Do we open our heart to Him?
He said, depart from Me, I never knew you. (Matthew 7:23).

These ones never invited Him to search their heart.

They never opened themselves up to Him in honesty.

Exposing themselves, making themselves vulnerable to Him.

 

Do you invite Him to know you?
Do you open your heart to Him?

Do you let His gaze pierce you, and cleanse you?

 

Search me, O God and know my heart

Try me and know my anxious thoughts;

And see if there be any hurtful way in me,

And lead me in the everlasting way. (Psalm 139:23-24)

 

Don’t hold back,

Don’t hide,

Don’t be content for Him to

ignore you

overlook you

pass by you

Don’t shrink back from Him.

 

You don’t want to hear,

“You didn’t let Me know you.

“You didn’t invite Me in.

“You didn’t let Me see you.

“You didn’t let Me cleanse You with My gaze.

“You didn’t let Me purify your heart.

“You didn’t let Me strengthen you.”

 

He’s not too busy for you.
He’s looking for these ones

To invite Him in.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment